GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
- taking charge of lead generation
- planning and coordinating global brand awareness activities
- supporting marketing in generating relevant content
- working across several aspects of marketing - branding, outreach and strategy, go-to market strategy, campaigns, communication
- nurturing sales leads
- managing cross-functional projects
- working with full integration and cooperation with both your local and global teams
- organizing and executing external events and trade fairs in alignment with the defined sales & marketing goals
- executing, analyzing and reporting on campaign results
- liaising with external partners
- using English as your primary language
What do we expect?
- 2-6 years of experience in marketing
- proficient English language skills (near-native), both written and spoken
- experience with a SaaS product in the field of digital B2B marketing would be an asset
- experience in working within a sales-oriented marketing organization/department
- solid understanding of lead generation techniques and marketing channels that are best used in lead generation (globally)
- experience in planning, managing and optimizing lead generation campaigns
- good understanding of interdependencies between MQLs and SQLs, and resulting sales conversions
- ability to establish KPIs
- ability to collaborate with design, content and other specialist teams within the business
- experience in working with a set of analytical tools to monitor marketing campaigns
- solid project management skills and the ability to take full ownership of projects
- aptitude to learn new things and a positive attitude towards tackling goals
- experience in developing prospect nurturing campaigns would be an asset
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!