GetResponse Launches Revolutionary Email Intelligence
Marketers Can Measure Email ROI and Significantly Increase Performance Results
November 28, 2011- Wilmington, Del. – GetResponse, the leading email marketing provider today announced the launch of Email Intelligence , the most advanced analytics suite on the market. This product enhancement enables marketers to measure real email ROI and identify email trends with one-chart comparisons of the performance of different messages.
GetResponse Email Intelligence is the first built-in tool that tracks sales and conversions on the user’s website without the need for integration with external software. An intuitive, easy-to-use interface shows number of website visits, sales, sign-ups and downloads coming from email campaign links. GetResponse is the only SMB email service provider with this advanced level of comprehensive email analytics.
“Our goal is to provide SMB email marketers with the sophisticated marketing tools they need in order to compete,” says CEO of GetResponse Simon Grabowski. “We believe the GetResponse Email Intelligence enhancement provides businesses of all sizes with a level of detail and insight previously available only to Fortune 500 companies through custom software.”
Research shows that 44 percent of marketers rate email marketing ROI as the most significant challenge to email marketing effectiveness in 2011, and 68 percent mention targeting recipients with highly relevant content. (MarketingSherpa, 2011 Email Marketing Benchmark)
GetResponse answers both these challenges. The revolutionary Email Intelligence solution calculates averages for each metric to identify the weakest links and best-performing elements of the marketer’s campaigns, reporting key patterns and trends. The interface is interactive, so the operator can email specific groups, (for example, those who did not open the email) with just one click.
GetResponse Email Intelligence enables marketers to:
- Track website conversions that come directly from email links, so they can measure actual email ROI
- Pinpoint the time of day when certain user groups open and click, so future deliveries can be scheduled at the optimal time of day and week, to improve performance results for future campaigns.
- Use one-click segmentation to identify responsive sub-groups that can be targeted to receive additional relevant content, to increase conversions
- Compare open-and-click results from two messages, to learn trends and implement best practices in email campaigns
- Analyze the unsubscribe rate and reasons why subscribers opt-out after receiving a particular message, so that content can be tweaked and improved for better conversion
- Receive automated reports delivered via email at a user-specified frequency, to facilitate timely analysis and quick response to resolve problems and profit from new opportunities.
Learn more about the GetResponse Email Intelligence at http://www.getresponse.com/email-intelligence.html .
About the Company
GetResponse serves more than 350 000 active users from 182 countries, delivering more than 1 billion permission-based emails per month, with an average deliverability rate of 99.3 percent. Clients include GlaxoSmithKline, Marriott, Intercontinental, University of Arkansas, Carrefour, Men's Health Magazine, and thousands of fast-growing businesses and professional firms.